Professional tool with one-sided cutting blade in trimming version. High blade speed for a fine cut, STIHL anti-vibration system, long-life air filter system.
- STIHL Anti-vibration system
- Precisely calculated spring elements dampen down vibrations from the engine to a minimum, reducing fatigue. Image shows HS 81.
- One-sided blade
- STIHL hedge trimmers with single-sided blades are ideal for cutting between waist and chest height.
- Swivelling multi function handle
- The handle rotates around through 90° to the left and right, ensuring the best cutting position at all times. HS 81 and HS 86
- Electronic ignition module
- This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus proof against damp and dirt.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)
- A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start.