Very light hedge trimmer with integrated battery
A very light battery hedge trimmer with outstanding cutting performance for trimming branches in your home’s outdoor spaces. Single-sided cutter blade with 24mm tooth spacing, integrated cut protection, screw-on tip protector, integrated battery with charge level indicator. Weight: 2.3 kg. Battery charging time: 145 min/210 min (80%/100%).
- Compact and ergonomic
- The integrated battery cells mean that the tool is optimally balanced. The HSA is easy to handle. Its streamlined design creates plenty of room for manoeuvre.
- Soft handle
- Thanks to the two-hand control device and soft handle with lever lock function and lever, the user always has the cordless hedge trimmer safely under control.
- Tip protector with hanging eye
- The tip protector protects the tip of the cutter bar against damage when working close to walls and the ground. The hedge trimmer tip protector is fitted with an integrated hanging eye for wall mounting.
- Charge level indicator
- The remaining working or charging time can be viewed at any time by pressing the button. Four LEDs light up, or flash green or red, to indicate the charging state or problems.
- Activation key
- The tool can only be used with the activation key. If the key is removed, the tool switches off to guard against unintentional activation. The tool can be safely stored and transported.
- Charger cable
- The STIHL HSA 45 draws its power from an integrated 18V lithium-ion battery. The battery is easily charged using the charger cable.
- Quiet operation
- The STIHL COMPACT cordless power system devices are so quiet you don’t even need ear protection.
- Pruning system
- The single-sided precision-ground and double-sided cutting blades produce a very clean cut when trimming hedges. The 33° cutting angle delivers excellent cutting performance. The blade teeth geometry allows cutting of twigs up to 5 mm thick