42″ Mower Deck
The Kubota GZD15-3HD is a hybrid zero-turn mower equipped with Kubota’s exclusive ‘Glide Steer’, which offers excellent manoeuvrability and exceptional traction while preventing turf damage. Powered by a 15HP, liquid cooled diesel engine, the Kubota GZD15-3HD not only features powerful performance but also gets the job done faster, with a two-blade glide cut rear discharge for increased productivity.
- Kubota’s unique glide cut system utilises two blades to cut, that channels directly into the integrated rear grass catcher.
- Easy operation, dual-levered steering and precise navigation allow the operator to easily move around flowerbeds, trees and hedges.
- 400LT grass collector means less time dumping grass and more time cutting it.
- Grass collector moves vertically, allowing consistent, no-spill dumping at variable heights (0.9 m-1 .8 m).
- Amazingly rugged and dependable, the GZD15 fuel-efficient, 2-cylinder diesel engine lets you run longer with less fuel.
- Powered by an a high endurance and reliable shaft drive.
- Smoother, quieter, maintenance free final drive you can depend on.
- Wet-type, single-disc brake provides incredible stopping power for safer operation.
- Independent left and right steering levers operate with a light touch to provide the GZD15 with amazing nimbleness-including a 360-degree turning radius.
- Cutting height can be quickly adjusted by simply twisting the height adjustment dial, which is located within easy reach of the operator’s seat.
- For increased safety, the GZD15’s brake pedal enables quick, emergency stopping from just a light touch.