From mowing lawns to moving soil, slashing paddocks or digging a trench, Kubota’s BX series is the all-rounder for lifestyle property maintenance. Compact in design yet powerful in performance, the sub compact BX series tractor range is designed to tackle a range of jobs with ease. Boasting exceptional manoeuvrability, even in the tightest of spaces.
- Powered by rugged Kubota engines, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Featuring a 2 range hydrostatic transmission and equipped with twin operating pedals for exceptional handling even when frequent changes of speed and direction are required.
- Equipped with hydraulic power steering that offers effortless control while reducing operator fatigue.
- With dimensions similar to a lawn tractor, the BX series is easy to manoeuvre and offers smooth operation even in tight spaces. Due to its compact size, the BX is incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive provides powerful traction for heavy duty front end loader work and rear implement work.
- Your choice of turf, bar or industrial tyres are available.
- Operator comfort is maximized with a fully flat platform that provides plenty of legroom.
- A new deluxe seat keeps you working comfortably and efficiently, even on the most demanding jobs. The high-back reclining seat is fully adjustable and equipped with adjustable armrests. Soft cushioning supports the back and legs for optimum operator comfort.
- The BX instrument panel offers easy to read indicators for all vital information you need to keep your tractor running smoothly, safely, and efficiently. A single glance at the instrument panel tells you everything you need to know about the major functions of your BX tractor. The large tachometer features a convenient orange indicator that shows the optimum rpm range for loader/ backhoe and rear PTO work.
- Cruise control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s an easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Featured are large angled lever guides for hassle-free shifting, fast lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly and ergonomically placed for quick, easy and user-friendly operation.
- Switching between mowing lawns and front end loader work has never been easier thanks to the BX’s quick connect implements.
- Kubota’s quick connect loader lets you attach and detach the loader without getting down from the tractor! To detach the front loader, simply follow four simple steps and then back away. The front end loader comes with the option of standard or 4:1 bucket.
- 3-blade mid mount mower decks offer a wide cutting area, allowing you to cut more grass in a single pass. 54”or 60″ mower decks are available.
- Mower decks are shaft driven to deliver power smoothly from the mid-PTO. Unlike belt drives, there is no slippage and maintenance is minimal.
- A simple twist of the dial cam adjusts the mower height in ¼” increments to your desired cutting level