54″ Mower Deck
Kubota’s GR2120-54 is equipped with revolutionary technology, including Kubota’s exclusive ‘Glide Steer’, which offers excellent manoeuvrabilty and exceptional traction while preventing turf damage. Powered by a 21HP diesel engine, the four-wheel drive model tackles the biggest mowing jobs and rolling terrain with ease.
- - Powered by a Kubota 21HP, 3-cylinder diesel engine, generating a high torque rise that easily handles hours of heavy-duty mowing.
- - Kubota’s reputable HST transmission is easily controlled by a single foot pedal and produces a smooth and comfortable ride.
- - Soft-touch power steering enhances manoeuvrability, reduces fatigue, and makes operating the s GR2120-54 effortless.
- - Unlike a belt-drive transmission utilized in conventional mowers, Kubota’s low-maintenance shaft-drive transmission will provide years and years of reliable service.
- - Shaft-drive mower deck and hydraulic PTO clutch deliver reliability with far less maintenance than conventional mowers. No more belts and pulleys to maintain.
- - 48″ mower deck constructed of durable 10 gauge steel and designed with a 5-inch deep shell for professional and lasting results.
- - Easy to reach cutting height adjustment dial and hydraulic mower deck lift, make achieving professional results easy. For even finer clippings, an optional mulching kit is also available.
- - One-piece unit that’s easy to install, Kubota’s mulch system makes clippings disappear into grass, creating a healthier lawn.
- - Incredibly sturdy yet lightweight, the large-capacity, 350 litre grass catcher lets you mow longer with fewer stops for emptying.
- - Oversized and generously padded, the GR2120’s suspension seat can be adjusted to provide a high level of comfort to a wide range of operators. The full-flat open platform minimises operator fatigue with plenty of legroom. For additional comfort, optional arm rests are available.
- - Weight adjustment dial allows the operator to customise the seat suspension for increased comfort.
- - Height adjustment dial allows the operator to easily and quickly adjust the mower cut height from 1″ to 4″, in 1/4″ increments.
- - Ergonomically positioned to the left of the operator, the hydraulic lever provides simple and effortless lift/ lower operations of the mower deck.