The Hansa C4 is ideal for the suburban backyard. The Hansa C4 chips branches up to 40mm in diameter and features:
- One in-feed chute with a large opening at a convenient operating height
- Fast chipping action
- Quality engine – Honda 4 stroke GX160
- Easy starting
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stockpile
- Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
- Easy access to the cutting blade – remove four bolts and everything is accessible
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large solid rubber wheels
- Quality hyperloc powder-coated finish
- 12 month warranty or 24 month warranty on registration of the product
The Hansa C4 easily mulches prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure and kitchen waste.
This solid, light weight chipper will handle all the demands a busy garden has to offer. It’s easy starting, has a single inlet chute for simple feeding and discharge with a catch bag option to collect your mulch – keeping your property shipshape.