Kubota’s RTV-X1140 offers the ultimate in power and versatility, designed for heavy-duty applications in the toughest environments. Powered by Kubota’s 24.8HP engine and featuring Kubota’s unique Variable Hydrostatic Transmission, the RTV-X1140 delivers best in class control on rugged terrain. Experience exceptional versatility with the RTV-X1140’s unique design, allowing you to change easily from transporting materials to diving more passengers with a convenient second row of seating.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION:
- Engine – The Kubota RTV’s boast powerful liquid-cooled diesel engines for long and strenuous tasks. The 3 cylinder engines are quiet, powerful and are renowned bulletproof marvels at the true heart of the Kubota RTV-X1140.
- VHT-X (Variable Hydraulic Transmission)- Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubota’s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band and large oil coolers that boost performance and durability.
- Two-speed In-line Shift – You’ll shift less often and maintain better control, thanks to new transmission gearing with just two forward speeds (high and low), plus neutral, and reverse.
- 20% Larger, Clog-resistant Radiator
- Open the hood, and you’ll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front, where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubota’s wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging, further improving radiator performance.
HYDROSTATIC POWER STEERING:
- Quick, responsive, and agile on all terrains. Kubota RTVs were first in their class to be equipped with hydrostatic power steering. The RTV-X1140 is no exception.
- Dynamic Braking- You’ll feel more secure, especially when travelling down long inclines, knowing that dynamic braking is providing additional braking power and greater driving control.
- Easily accessible Parking Brake – The parking brake is conveniently located on the dashboard for easier access as well as more legroom.
K-VERTIBLE 3-STEP CONVERSION
- From industry-leading cargo capacity to comfortable seating for four adults in three simple steps that can be performed easily by just one person.
- Fold the front and sides of the bed – The front and sides of the cargo bed have been built with hinges to conveniently fold up and in towards the back of the bed.
- Reposition the cargo bed – Next, lift the front of the cargo bed and secure it.
- Reposition the protective screen and bench seat – Next, move the back and secure the protective screen with backrest. Finally lower and secure the bench seat. Reverse these 3 steps to restore the RTV-X1140’s full tray length
- Front & Rear Independent Suspension – Regardless of the terrain or load, independent suspension on all four wheels ensure a truly exceptional ride. Kubota’s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability.
- High Ground Clearance – The new X-series raises the bar on ground clearance—to a full 285 mm with 240 mm of suspension travel—letting you glide over the bumps rather than through them.
- Height-adjustable Front and Rear Suspension – Whether you’ve got a heavy load or no load at all, adjustment of the front and rear suspension height will ensure the proper vehicle height for a smooth ride and optimum driveability.
- CV Joint Protectors and Skid Plates – Obstacles on the trail? CV joint protectors and heavy-duty skid plates will protect the most critical parts of the engine and transmission.
- 60:40 Split-bench Seats – The split-bench style seats are ergonomically designed to provide hours of riding comfort. The driver’s side is adjustable fore and aft.
- Digital Meter Cluster – Bright, with large, easy-to-read indicators, this digital meter cluster keeps you informed of all critical driving conditions, including speed, hours, and miles travelled. An Overheat Alarm (light and audio) helps prevent engine damage.
- Glove Box – A large glove box on the passenger side provides fast access to critical tools and personal effects.
- Under-seat Storage Compartments – Large compartments under the split-bench seats provide plenty of convenient storage space for tools, tie-downs, and personal items.
- Carry up to 0.54 cubic metres of cargo
- It’s not enough to get you there and back. You need to get your stuff there and back as well. This heavy-duty steel cargo box can do that for you, carrying up to a half-ton (500 kg) of tools, firewood, gear or supplies…. whatever you need to haul from here to there and back again. Cargo tie-down hooks come standard to keep your gear secure.
- Dumping Cargo Box – With the flick of a single lever, the hydraulic-lift cargo box rises and your cargo slides out. Cargo that could take significant physical strength and time to unload can now be dumped with little effort in mere seconds.
- Towing Capacity – Standard two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back let you tow up to 590 kg of gear