48″ Mower Deck/ Petrol Engine
Caring for your lawn is more of a pleasure than a chore with Kubota’s ZG222-48 compact zero-turn mower featuring a comfortable, cushioned seat, user-friendly controls and exceptional cutting performance. Powered by a Kubota 22HP petrol engine, renowned worldwide for their reliability, the ZG222-48 offers an ultra-smooth ride with a hydrostatic transmission and deck lift system, offering superior durability, comfort and performance.
- V-Twin, air-cooled, Kubota 22HP petrol engine offers outstanding performance and quiet operation.
- Engine specifically designed for mowing featuring Kubota’s clean-flow structure, which eliminates grass clippings clogging the wide cooling air passages.
- Features removable engine cover for easy access, and a unique carburettor drain that simplifies seasonal storage, for maintenance that is simple and hassle-free.
- Heavy-duty, 48″ pro commercial mower deck designed to maximize cutting performance.
- 6″ deep, double V-belt deck features a unique baffling system that improves airflow to discharge grass clippings and an anti-overflow system that reduces grass spillage for a well-manicured look.
- Flexible yet sturdy discharge cover helps to prevent damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- Kubota hydraulic lift system allows you to easily elevate the mower deck and roll right over obstacles with a simple push of the pedal. A special one-touch lock allows you to keep the deck raised for transportation.
- Kubota’s unique flow plate design optimises airflow to allow repeated cutting, and the special mulching blades provide an extra-fine cut to leave a beautiful finish.
- Cushioned seat with sturdy, padded armrests makes for a more comfortable ride. The adjustable seat also features an attached seatbelt for your protection.
- Spacious operator deck built with uncluttered floorboard for ample legroom.
- User-friendly instrument panel keeps all controls and indicators close for easy access and viewing.
- Seat panel lifts up for quick access to the HST.
- The maintenance hatch on the operator platform makes upper mower access a snap. All three hatches can be opened at the same time. A dual-element air cleaner is also included.
- Kubota’s innovative two-pin, tilt-up, lift feature allows the front to be easily raised without having to remove the mid-mount mower.