ULTRA STABLE AND COMPACT, SHAFT DRIVEN MOWER FOR LONG GRASS & SMALL SHRUBS
The CMX1402H Razorback slasher mower is a step up from the CM1401H, with the addition of a mechanical 4WD. A shaft driven cutting platform and Hirosaki blades (based on the metallurgy of the famous Samurai sword), mean this mower will go places. With a single cylinder Honda engine,
this is a fantastic opportunity to get a 4WD mower at an affordable price. It will handle steep slopes with ease and eat its way through scrub and vegetation like no other mower! Explore what you once thought was impossible and go places your old mower couldn’t!
THE UNSTOPPABLE 4WD MOWER.
• Ultra low seat position creating more stability for hillside mowing
• Low centre of gravity for amazing stability on slopes and rough terrain
• Ultra tough shaft drive for maximum torque and low maintenance
• Easy and safe control layout so anyone can operate
• Compact mowing width for maneuverability and access
• Tight turning radius for mowing around trees
• Diff lock for ultimate traction
• Comfortable ride