Very powerful blower with STIHL ElectroStart for convenient restart on the back. Additional pull starter with STIHL ErgoStart for starting at temperatures below 0°C. Rubberised, two-component handle, STIHL anti-vibration system, wide shoulder straps, 2-MIX engine, straightforward starting technology, locking throttle lever with stop button, infinitely variable blower tube adjustment, tool-free handle position adjustment.
- STIHL 2-MIX-Motor
- The 2-stroke engine with 2-MIX technology convinces with powerful engine performance, outstanding performance and excellent volume torque curve for high cutting performance and pulling power. Despite its power, the engine operates with low emissions that the strict specifications of the emissions standard level II, already be met. (Fig. Similar)
- Blower tube with adjustable length
- The blower tube can be fully adjusted to the size of the user or to suit the job.
- Tool-free adjustment of the handle position
- The handle position can be quickly changed without any tools for an optimal fit with the size of the user.
- STIHL Anti-vibration system
- Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function control handle
- This houses all the engine controls. Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator’s hand never leaves the handle.
The STIHL ErgoStart makes starting the tool more convenient by enabling a smooth, even pull. The start-up sequence benefits from an additional spring between the crankshaft and start-up mechanism making the whole procedure less strenuous. Even a gentle pull of the starter cord effortlessly starts up the engine.
Thanks to Electrostart, users can restart the tool quickly and easily at the push of a button − without having to take it off their backs first. This saves them extra hassle and is the perfect solution for short breaks. The lithium-ion battery is recharged while the tool is in use.