Price is for base unit only – Please see accessories for attachments available.
Whether your’re mowing, landscaping or doing light utility work, the Kubota B3150SU tractor has got you covered. Delivering outstanding performance, fuel economy and reliability, the B3150SU features a powerful and economical 31HP diesel engine. Available with front end loader and backhoe, the B3150SU offers incredible versatility and efficiency, with easy to attach and detach implements.
- Powered by a rugged Kubota 31HP, 4-cylinder engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Features 3 range hydrostatic transmission as standard. Equipped with twin operating pedals to offer exceptional handling with frequent changes of speed and direction.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control to reduce operator fatigue.
- With an overall length similar to a standard garden tractor, the B3150SU is easy to drive and offers smooth operation even in the tightest spaces. Due to it’s compact size, the B3150SU is also incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front-loader work and operating other implements.
- Choice of farm, turf or industrial tyres.
- A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won’t obstruct or impair the tractor’s clean and sleek look.
- The B Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled Category I 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide array of rear implements.
- Towing hitch as standard.
- Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet. The new design also improves operability.
- New suspension seat is specifically designed to absorb shock, reducing operator fatigue to make your ride comfortable no matter what the conditions. Arm rests come standard for added comfort.
- The easy-to-read dash panel helps you easily track vital tractor functions such as engine speed, engine temperature and fuel level. The panel backlight activates when the headlights are turned on.
- Cruise control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Features large angled lever guides for hassle free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy and user- friendly access.