SE1121, SE1151, SE1181 – The Kubota SE1000 series grass chopper is a small, medium-duty machine for use on slightly rough ground and other green areas: in amenity areas, for tidying up pasture and in similar situations. The Kubots SE1000 Series is suitable for tractors up to 50 hp. It is available in 0,90m; 1,20m; 1,50m and 1,80m working width. The hallmark of Kubota grass and straw choppers is their ability to cope with whatever is required. Whatever the size, every model is built for a variety of different tasks. However, all models are solidly constructed throughout with a robust gearbox and very strong power transmission to the “V” belts driving the shafts. In addition, they have a strengthened chassis with double plating in the areas subject to highest stress. The combination with Kubota’s precisely manufactured rotor shafts and hard wearing blades makes them extremely reliable.
- Small, light machine.
- Easy to operate.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Universal blades as standard.
- Blades for stony condition on request.
- Cup blades (available through Spare Parts).
- Dynamically balanced rotor.
- Free floating cutting tools (flail concept).
- 40 mm bearing hub.
- Spherical sealed ball bearings.
- 101.6 x 8 mm rotor tube.
- Rotor speed 1993 rpm.
- The SE1000 series is equipped as standard with a rear roller which allows the reliable control of the working depth. Alternatively a pair of skids can be supplied on demand.