Petrol RTV/ CVT Transmission
The compact Kubota RTV400Ci-A features a reliable 16HP Kubota air-cooled petrol engine paired with advanced transmission and inertial clutch for excellent response and reliability. Hauling up to 200KG of materials in the cargo tray, the RTV400Ci-A is ideal for general purpose use, including light work around the farm and worksite.
- - Powered by 16HP air led, single-cylinder petrol engine. Features an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system to eliminate cold starting issues and manual choke adjustments unlike competitor carburetted utility vehicles.
- - Kubota’s Continuously Variable Transmission has exclusive inertial clutch which keeps the thick, double cogged-belts tight for minimal slippage, greater response and better durability. Inertial clutch provides dynamic braking to help maintain control during descents.
- - Robust & reliable semi-independent rear suspension 4 wheel disc brakes.
- - Ergonomic, well-placed controls ensure easy operation, with comfortable contoured bench seats. Low operator platform offers ample and obstacle free leg room, making it easy to step on and off.
- - Compact frame makes transportation easy.
- - Hauls up to 200kg of materials such as dirt, gravel, rocks and hay. Bed manually tilts up to make unloading cargo easy.