A durable design combined with a powerful engine, the C-Series provides agility, manoeuvrability, and high-capacity mowing. The C19i is a popular machine for commercial operators getting started in high-end property maintenance.
The MC was Walker’s first entry into the commercial market in the mid-’90s. With Kohler power and efficient design to deliver power to decks of all sizes and types up to 62 inches and a number of implements and attachments. For 2014, the MC has been updated to a tilt-open body style making it easier to completely expose the drive train, and it is now standard with a 7-bushel catcher; making it a well-balanced, easy-to-operate machine.
- 19 hp, Kohler OHV V-Twin engine, air-cooled
- Tilt-open body completely exposes drivetrain
- A remote air intake for the engine with integrated pre-cleaner
- 7 bushel (8.7 cu. ft.) catcher
- 10.5″ (27 cm) grass handling blower
- Splined PTO drive shaft with quick-disconnect coupler
- 4 gal (15.14 litre) fuel tank with gauge
- 7 mph (10.5 kph) ground speed