The B19 is a simple, clean design using many of the same principles as the Walker original. At the heart of the B19 is a Kohler Command engine and a simplified drive train. Decks are easily installed and changed using the quick disconnect PTO drive shaft.
- 19 hp, Kohler OHV V-Twin engine, air-cooled
- Tilt-up body completely exposes drive train
- Remote oversized air cleaner for engine
- Splined PTO drive shaft with quick-disconnect coupler
- 4 gal (15.14 litre) fuel tank
- 8 mph (13 kph) ground speed
The B-series tractors easily fit into tight spaces and can also reach up to do larger jobs with bigger decks up to 56 inches. A variety of year-round attachments make the MB a no-nonsense workhorse for homeowners and commercial operators.