THE KING OF YOUR JUNGLE.
The leader of the pack just got more ferocious. We’ve improved upon the Predator-Pro™ RS ride comfort, discharge design, maintenance access and much more — without disturbing the power and maneuverability that’s made this zero-turn mower the popular choice of professionals. And its EPA-compliant fuel system now holds 14 gallons (53 litres) for fewer stops along the way to increased productivity and industry-leading performance.
PEACE OF MIND WITH THE MOW WITH CONFIDENCE™ INDUSTRY BEST WARRANTY
- Industry leading 6-year / 2750 hour MOW WITH CONFIDENCE™ limited warranty
- NEW 24″ Zero-T drive tyres for improved traction and hill stability
- 13″ No Flat caster wheels for enhanced steering and less maintenance
- Fully-adjustable, ISO-Ride™ comfort system seat keeping operators fresh and productive over the longest days
- Full, commercial pump and wheel motor design with 16cc pumps and ground speeds up to 20.1 km/h
- NEW resilient moulded rubber discharge chute disperses clippings evenly for a clean finish and keep you moving forward
- Easy access service points
- One-handed deck heigh selector with foot assist for quick easy adjustments
- Modified patented double-wave baffle system and enhanced deck for excellent cut quality
- Decks built with 7-gauge side skirts and double layered 10-gauge tops for durability
- Trim-side deck guard
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on the deck, deck cradle and engine deck
- New AirFX™ mowing deck improves vacuum with bull nose design that stands the grass up before it reaches the mower
SUPERIOR RIDE COMFORT
Landscape professionals know the importance of a comfortable ride. The ISO-Ride™ comfort system prevents bottom- and top-outs, and keeps operators fresh and productive over the longest days, including a full mechanical suspension seat with extra high back and lumbar support. Predator-Pro™ RS sports a custom operator zone that adjusts easily for a comfortable ride. The custom operator zone also provides maximum control with minimal effort. Large 24″ Zero T drive tyres and 13″ No Flat caster wheels are standard.
OPTIMUM DISCHARGE ASSURED WITH 72″ DURADECK™ TUNNEL DECK
A heavy-gauge steel 72″ DuraDeck™ Tunnel Deck sets an industry standard for discharge design. It allows you to produce a world-class cut on all types of turf with the Predator-Pro™ RS. Providing improved clipping dispersal and preventing scalping and damage to turf, the DuraDeck™ Tunnel Deck helps you take charge and get the job done right. Equipped with a new resilient molded rubber discharge chute for improved clipping dispersal, BOB-CAT® keeps you moving forward.
NEW AirFX™ 61-INCH DECK
The new AirFX™ 61” mowing deck option provides a unique combination of a deeper profile deck for improved vacuum, gapped baffles for more efficient air flow and a bull nose design that stands the grass up before it reaches the mower blades. The result is enhanced cut quality, fast and efficient grass disbursement, and improved deck cleanliness.
ALL DAY DURABILITY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Powerful Kawasaki® FX engines; commercial-grade, twin 16cc Hydro-Gear™ variable displacement pumps with hydraulic oil cooler and Parker wheel motors; and heavy gauge steel mowing decks with maintenance-free one inch shaft spindle with double-seated, precision-ground ball bearings make the Predator-Pro™ RS one of the most durable zero turn mowers on the market. And thanks to a 14-gallon (53 litre) fuel tank and 12.5 mph (20kph) ground speed, you can mow all day, every day.
EASY ACCESS MAINTENANCE
Maintenance hassles become a thing of the past when you combine durable construction and the new easy-access design on the Predator-Pro™ RS zero turn mower. Expedite routine maintenance with easy-access to the mower deck, hydraulic reservoir and filter. Never miss important service milestones with the convenient control panel now equipped with an hour meter for maintenance service reminders for the engine oil and filter, engine air filters, and hydraulic oil and filter.