Built to mow commercially, or maybe just to be used by the savvy land owner, the Raptor XDX is more than capable no matter your intended use.
As comfortable being used by the astute acreage owner or the lawn mowing contractor, the Raptor XDX is the perfect entry level professional machine at a home user price.
The NEW Raptor XDX combines the best features of the commercial grade Fastrak into the body of a Raptor, giving you the best of both worlds at a price that won’t break the bank. With a deep 5″ cutting deck, commercial grade spindles, and big commercial Hydrogear 3100 hydrostatic drives, this machine is just as much at home on the trailer of the landscape contractor as it is in the astute home owners garage.
- Commercial grade 10ga. welded steel deck w’ leading edge deck reinforcement w’ Commercial duty sealed deck spindles.
- Fabricated one piece chassis. Not bolt together! Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in class.
- Reliable industry leading Kawasaki FR Series V-Twin FR691V engine.
- SmoothTrak™ steering with a patented automatic park brake system.
- Premium Twin Hydro Gear ZT3100 integrated serviceable commercial duty hydro’s.
- Superior Bolstered extra High-Back seat with armrests and built in lumbar support.
- Hustler Exclusive 22″ BigBite™ drive tyres and 13″ caster tyres.
- 12.5 km p/h forward ground speed.
- Beautiful quality of cut. Your lawn will be the envy of the neighbourhood.
- Flip up floor pan and removeable seat pan plus Tool-less removable pulley covers for easy maintenance.