2WD, STURDY FRAME AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION, VENTURE INTO
THICK SCRUB AND MUDDY GROUNDS
The CM1401H Razorback is an All Terrain mower that is worthy of more than a sideways glance. With a low center of gravity and the ability to cut through heavy brush, this machine can go places most of its contemporaries cannot. The selectable diff lock, high and low ratio gearbox and the shaft driven cutting platform means this 2WD mower can cope with tough undergrowth that would kill a normal mower. The Honda engine gives you an added sense of reliability. So, if you’re looking for a mower that will stay upright on slopes and won’t stop when it hits rough terrain, then this is the machine for you!
SEEING IS BELIEVING.
• Ultra low seat position creating more stability for hillside mowing
• Low centre of gravity for amazing stability on slopes and rough terrain
• Shaft driven cutting deck
• Compact mowing width for maneuverability and access
• Tight turning radius for mowing around trees
• Selectable positive Diff Lock
• Comfortable ride and easy operation
• High and low ratio gearbox