Pole pruner with an ideal power to weight ratio for powerful cutting work in orchards and professional tree maintenance. Lightweight, compact transmission with captive nut on the sprocket cover, maximum cutting performance due to the 1/4″ PM3 saw chain, 4-MIX® engine with simplified start system. Highly ergonomic and very stable due to the reduced weight of the square-cut telescopic shaft. Total length: 270 – 390 cm.
- Telescopic pole
- With the practical telescope shaft, that can be fixed from 2.70m to 3.90m, you can easily reach branches up to a height of 5m without having to leave the ground.
- Multi-function control handle
- All controls for motor control are integrated in the multi-function handle. The operation of the device is easy and safe – the hand remains on the handle.
- Anti-vibration system
- Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles allowing for more comfortable and safer operation.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger Bulb)
- A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start.
- Carrying system
- The comfortable backpack system – which can be adapted to suit the user’s shoulders, back, hips and upper tights and also serves as practical transportation aid. With soft padding for increased comfort during prolonged use and when working on large areas.
- Automatic decompression
- The decompression system allows some of the compression pressure in the cylinder to escape, so less force on the starter rope is needed.