Most powerful STIHL clearing saw for professional mowing work in landscape maintenance. Extremely stable, robust and durable.
- STIHL 2-MIX Engine
- The new 2-stroke engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine.
- Simplified starting system
- Simply Set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine then switches off after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Ergonomic bike handle
- When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle enables a smooth mowing action. Ideal for working on large areas and allows the machine to be easily guided, thus reducing fatigue
- Easy2Start (E)
- STIHL Easy2Start makes it possible to start the machine with very little effort. This supports the starting process with an additional spring accumulator between the crankshaft and starting starting device which reduces the force needed to start the machine. Even if you only pull the starting cord slowly the engine starts easily.
- Multi-function control handle
- All the engine controls are at your fingertips, allowing easy and safe operation.
- Tool free handle adjustment
- The central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage the handle can be rotated through 90°.
This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn’t need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.