The FS 260 C-E brush cutter is a rugged heavy duty brush cutter designed for all day use by both large property owners, landscape gardeners and government departments and councils especially those with freeway maintenance where big jobs need lots of power with out the vibration and high fuel consumption. Whilst large in capacity and power the FS 260 C-E is well balanced for its size, having a solid drive shaft it can be used with all metal grass blades for slashing and clearing. The handle can be quickly adjusted without tools for operator comfort and the handle has soft rubber grips for less vibration transfer. The 2-MIX engine technology saves up to 20% less fuel and produces less emissions than a equivalent standard 2-Stroke engine. The FS 260 is a premium brush cutter and should be considered if you have a big job to complete.
- STIHL 2-MIX Engine
- The new 2-stroke engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine.
- Simplified starting system
- Simply Set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine then switches off after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- STIHL Anti-vibration system
- The STIHL anti-vibration system is available in a one-point version for smaller models and in an especially effective four-point version for larger machines starting with the STIHL. It reduces handle vibration for easy and comfortable operation.
- Ergonomic bike handle
- When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle enables a smooth mowing action. Ideal for working on large areas and allows the machine to be easily guided, thus reducing fatigue.
- Easy2Start (E)
- STIHL Easy2Start makes it possible to start the machine with very little effort. This supports the starting process with an additional spring accumulator between the crankshaft and starting starting device which reduces the force needed to start the machine. Even if you only pull the starting cord slowly the engine starts easily.
- Multi-function control handle
- All the engine controls are at your fingertips, allowing easy and safe operation.
- Tool free handle adjustment
- The central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage the handle can be rotated through 90°.