The new FS 250 brush cutters are rugged light weight traditional 2-Stroke brush cutter designed for all day use by large property owners, landscape gardeners and government departments especially those with freeway maintenance where long jobs need lots of power with out the weight. Whilst large in capacity and power, the FS 250 are light weight and are well balanced for their size, having a solid drive shaft both versions can be used with metal grass blades for slashing and clearing, the bull bar version has a quick adjust handle and soft rubber grips for operator comfort. Lightweight, excellent balance and powerful, the new FS 250 range will put a smile on your face.
- Loop handle (R)
- The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- STIHL Anti-vibration system
- The STIHL anti-vibration system is available in a one-point version for smaller models and in an especially effective four-point version for larger machines starting with the STIHL. It reduces handle vibration for easy and comfortable operation.
- STIHL ElastoStart
- This special starter handle ensures a smooth starting process without any sudden peak forces. The integral damper smooths the power profile that is generated during starting. Makes the starting process a lot easier.
- Multi function handle
- All the engine controls are at your fingertips, allowing easy and safe operation.