Contractor Series – Built Tough, Made to Last
Great gardens and professional looking landscapes demand equipment that is hardworking and reliable
GT Agility pro 3 speed commercial transmission: A commercial grade, all mental, constant mesh, oil lubricated, cone clutch gear box featuring precision bearings to the shafts. Designed for commercial applications, it provides reliability and durability. Ground speeds at 3200rpm are: 1st – 3.74km/h, 2nd – 5.11km/h, 3rd – 6.63 km/h, providing the perfect speed-to-job ratio demanded by contractors and home owners with large yards.
Steel Rear Discharge Chute: Designed to work with out a catcher or mulch plug, the rear discharge chute will spread the grass across the full width of the chute and direct the cut grass towards the ground. This allows the user to mow at any height without the need to stop mowing to empty a catcher, reducing mowing time and running cost, plus recycling the cut grass.
Bolt in Axles: The front axle is held firmly in place with steel bearing plates bolted directly to the chassis, which also securely retains the plastic axle pivot bush tight. The rear axle is bolted directly to the chassis through the rear bearing chassis, providing a strong fix to the mowers.
Robust Handles & Heavy Duty Controls & Cables: Large diameter and heaver gauge upper and lower handles withstand the heavy forces applied to provide extra durability. The lower handle has additional bracing, reducing any lateral movement. The heavy duty control and cables are extremely robust and resilient to breakage and wear, providing great longevity.
Professional Cast Aluminium Wheels & Precision Bearings: Professional grade, heavy duty, cast aluminium 8″ front & 9 1/4″ Rear wheels with synthetic rubber tires are extremely tough and are designed to operate under commercial conditions. Each wheel is complemented by dual 6202 precision sealed bearings, making the mower easy to push, virtually maintenance free and long lasting.
Large Capacity Dacron Catcher: The double lined Dacron catcher with dust cover holds 80L. The fabric catcher improves airflow maintaining catching performance, while the dust covers directs airflow downwards, reducing dust updraft for the operator.
Bumpers: A front bumper and engine guard offer protection to the cutting chassis, front axle and engine. These bumpers also provide a valuable lifting handle and tie down point to secure mower.
Warranty Domestic: 5 Year mower parts and gearbox, 4 year Briggs and Stratton 850 professional engine, 3 years Kawasaki engine, 3 year honda engine,
Commercial: 1 Year Mower parts and gear box, 2 year Briggs and Stratton 850 Professional engine, 3 Year Kawasaki Engine, 3 Year Honda Engine
The Honda BBC Contractor® 3’n1 SP mower features Masport’s latest innovation, the Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) – which allows you to disengage the rotation of the mower blades without the loss of drive or having to stop the engine. Especially handy when emptying the catcher, stopping to remove obstacles or when driving over garden paths and driveways, preventing dust and debris from being thrown out, keeping everyone safe. Featuring a commercial grade 3 speed transmission and powered by the well-known GXV160 Honda engine. The heavy-duty high arch steel chassis is able to withstand sandblasting and hard impacts and is combined with the renowned Quadcut 4 blade cutting system resulting in superior cutting, mulching and catching performance. The heavy duty cast alloy wheels and synthetic rubber tyres are extremely tough and are engineered to operate under commercial conditions limiting possible down time. This mower is designed for residential properties, small acreage and commercial use.
- Cut, Catch, Mulch & Rear Discharge
- Powered by Honda 160cc OHV Series GXV160 4 Stroke engine
- Auto Choke – engine starts easily whether cold or hot and is ready to use immediately
- 540mm (21″) deep draw heavy duty steel chassis
- Steel front bumper and engine guard offer protection to the cutting chassis
- Bolt in front axle with steel bearing plates bolted directly to the chassis
- GT Agility PRO 3 Speed Commercial transmission – Ground speed 3.74km/h – 6.63km/h
- Masport Quadcut® 4 Blade Disc System for superior catching due to increased airflow
- Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) allows you to disengage the rotation of the mower blades without having to stop the engine.
- Large wide diameter professional grade heavy duty cast aluminium Front 200mm (8″) and Rear 225mm (9¼”) wheels with synthetic rubber tyres and precision 6202 sealed ball bearings
- Comfortable and sturdy upturned upper handle with soft grip, large diameter and heavier gauge steel tube
- Robust lower handle with additional bracing for extra durability
- 3 position handle locking system for different height settings
- Large capacity Commercial Dacron Catcher with dust cover
- Rear Discharge Chute designed for safe discharge of grass when mowing without a catcher
- Zone start for comfortable starting position