35cc Honda powered GX35 engine. Low fuel consumption. Full anti-vibration handle system.
- Quality-proven over 18 years in professional application
- Light-in-weight with full 7 point anti-vibration system
- Strong robust construction
- Very easy to start
- Very Fuel Efficient
- Long Lasting 4-blade cutting system
- Affordable quality with long life, used by Councils and landscapers Australia-wide
- Cuts neat edges everywhere
- Edges anywhere including round corners and curbs and gutters
- Environmentally friendly due to the speed of job completion, low energy consumption, economical 4-blade cutting system, and low fuel usage
- Safety features throughout
- Solid steel precision ground drive shaft with ball bearings
- Precision blades shaft with 3 ball bearings
- Durable quality lawn edger with long life will outlast all other brand gasoline edgers
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handlebars with anti-vibration system.
- 35cc Honda 4-stroke full crank commercial engine.
- Heavy duty automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- Six position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive patented 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting.
- Constant height spring return rubberised pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable long-lasting large 150mm (6”) rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Cutaway showing section of precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Ball bearings used throughout.
- Reinforced high strength Polyamide casing which can withstand 680 kgs (1500 lbs) of weight (Patent pending).
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.
- Operator Comfort seven-point inbuilt anti-vibration handle system for continuous long machine use. Some operators edge up to 8kms (5 miles) per day.