42″ Mower Deck/ Petrol Engine
The all-new Kubota Z122R zero-turn mower is powered by a high performing Kawasaki engine. Designed with the residential user in mind, the Kubota Z122R easily manoeuvres in and out of tight spaces without compromise to power. With a deep fabricated 42″ mower deck, this innovative mower offers unmatched comfort with excellent stability, well-placed controls and a low centre of gravity. Achieve your most precise cut ever with Kubota’s innovative dial cam that makes adjusting cutting heights quick and simple.
- - Powerful Kawasaki engine provides high performance and reliability when you need it most.
- - Rugged, low-maintenance and integrated transmission design delivers outstanding power and operational efficiency to the wheels and mower deck.
- - Dual operation levers provide smooth, precise control for delicate trimming and work around trees and flowerbeds.
- - 4 Storage boxes for your tools, lunch and anything else too big or heavy for your pockets.
- - Seat slides 4″ forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort. This high back seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra-long mowing jobs.
- - Plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes getting on and off a snap.
- - Keep your drink handy in the integrated cup holders.
- - Simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4″ increments.
- - Ergonomic control layout with all controls and indicators placed for quick, easy, user-friendly access.
- - 10 gauge steel, welded 42″ mower deck provides outstanding, professional-level cutting performance.
- - Equipped with full-height ROPS for safety and peace of mind.
- - Optional LED headlights allow you to continue mowing in low light conditions.
- - Large Ultracaper Z rear tyres provide a softer ride, better traction and weight distribution to help protect your lawn.
- - Optional hitch kit available.