The lightest STIHL KombiEngine for use around the house and garden. With STIHL Easy2Start and simplified starting system for easy starting. Loop handle, shoulder strap, 2-MIX engine.
- STIHL 2-MIX Engine
- The new 2-stroke engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a clenaer, more fuel efficent engine.
- Simplified starting system
- Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine switches off quickly after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Loop handle (R) with barrier bar
- The loop handle is well suited for most jobs around the garden and grounds. Especially practical for trimming and thinning work in areas that are hard to get at.
- Quick-release coupling with tommy screw
- The innovative quick-release coupling enables all KombiSystems and KombiTools to be taken apart – no tools required.
- Split shaft
- With split shaft and special no-tools quick-release coupling the KombiSystem is highly versatile, easily transported and easy to store.
- Easy2Start (E)
- Easy starting with less effort due to an additional spring between the crankshaft and the rope rotor. A smooth pull on the starter rope tensions the spring against the compression resistance of the engine. The jerks are not transmitted to the rope. The spring automatically transmits the stored energy to the crankshaft, causing it to turn and ensuring reliable starting of the engine.
- Electronic ignition module
- This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus proof against damp and dirt.