Top performance STIHL KombiEngine for professional use.
For professional applications requiring high performance. A simplified start-up sequence for convenient starting, stop button, larger fuel tank to increase battery life, paper air filter, loop handle, 4-MIX® engine.
Click Here to see full range of atttachments
- Loop handle (R) with barrier bar
- The loop handle is well suited for most jobs around the garden and grounds. Especially practical for trimming and thinning work in areas that are hard to get at.
- STIHL 4-MIX Engine
- You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Anti-vibration system
- Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened by rubber buffers. This significantly reduces vibrations at the handles allowing for more comfortable and safer operation.
- Automatic decompression
- The decompression system automatically opens the intake valve during engine start-up. This absorbs pressure peaks and considerably reduces the effort needed to pull the starting rope.
- Quick-release coupling with tommy screw
- The innovative quick-release coupling enables all KombiSystems and KombiTools to be taken apart – no tools required.
- Stop button
- You do not need to control the stop button when restarting. The engine can be started at any time.
Curved flat nozzle
Enables work on large surfaces due to broadly spread air stream parallel to the ground.
Carbon Fibre Extension Shaft
Carbon fibre lightweight shaft extension for the STIHL KombiSystem, allows an extra meter reach with the KM-HT and KM-HL KombiTools. Aluminium outer shaft, extra light. Weight 0.9kgs.
Angled Gear 30deg
Accessory for the HT and HL and HTE. Not available for HT 73 and HT 75
Material: sturdy nylon. For convenient storage and transport of your KombiEngine with a loop handle, along with the most frequently used KombiTool, the KM-AC.
Available at participating stores. Ready-mixed fuel (1:50) for all STIHL engines, optimal performance, best cold start ability, maximum acceleration over the entire rpm range, best running characteristics even with a sudden gas change. With STIHL HP ultra premium oil for exceptional engine lubrication and extreme cleanliness, fully synthetic and biodegradable for optimal performance and long service life. User- and engine-friendly thanks to fewer emissions (free from ethanol; almost no olefins and aromatic compounds). Can be kept in storage for at least two years. Reliable top performance – STIHL engines und STIHL MotoMix are made for each other, all imaginable uses have been put through rigorous tests.
Fuel Stabiliser- 236ml
STIHL Fuel Stabiliser eliminates the need to drain fuel prior to storage. It also contains a water remover to prevent corrosion and carburettor cleaner to restore power. 15ml treats 5 litres of fuel
Superclean Resin Solvent
Cleans and lubricates in one. The graphite and lubricating mineral oil based cleaner is ideal for cleaning cutting attachments, hedge trimmer blades and chainsaws. Specially designed for stopping resin gluing to blades and to protect against rust. Application: spray the cutting tools after each use