Top performance STIHL KombiEngine for professional use.
For professional applications requiring high performance. A simplified start-up sequence for convenient starting, stop button, larger fuel tank to increase battery life, paper air filter, loop handle, 4-MIX® engine.
- Loop handle (R) with barrier bar
- The loop handle is well suited for most jobs around the garden and grounds. Especially practical for trimming and thinning work in areas that are hard to get at.
- STIHL 4-MIX Engine
- You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Anti-vibration system
- Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened by rubber buffers. This significantly reduces vibrations at the handles allowing for more comfortable and safer operation.
- Automatic decompression
- The decompression system automatically opens the intake valve during engine start-up. This absorbs pressure peaks and considerably reduces the effort needed to pull the starting rope.
- Quick-release coupling with tommy screw
- The innovative quick-release coupling enables all KombiSystems and KombiTools to be taken apart – no tools required.
- Stop button
- You do not need to control the stop button when restarting. The engine can be started at any time.