STIHL’s top selling HS 45 hedge trimmer just got even better. An engine upgrade from a traditional 2-stroke engine to a 2-MIX means these hedge trimmers now deliver even more outstanding performance. Packed full of familiar features such as anti-vibration, upright re-fuelling, single side diamond sharpened cutters and with 20% less fuel consumption, the upgraded HS 45 range is now better than ever. These machines are the perfect tool for trimming and shaping hedges around the home.
Available in 450mm – $299 or 600mm – $349
- STIHL Anti-vibration system
- Precisely calculated spring elements dampen down vibrations from the engine to a minimum, reducing fatigue. Image shows HS 81.
- Double-sided blade
- Dual ground blade system provides a clean cut. Excellent for cutting stronger, thicker branches.
- Electronic ignition module
- This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus proof against damp and dirt.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger)
- A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start.