For 350mm/14″ cut-off saw cutting wheels. The electronically controlled injection ensures straightforward operation that is smooth-running. Electronic water control for easy water supply metering. Together with the anti-vibration system, the tool helps you to achieve a very eact cut. High torque, with economically and environmentally-friendly 2-MIX engine. The new cut-off saw uses innovative and exclusive STIHL engine technology: The new engine control allows easy and safe starting without any chance of operating errors. The TS 500i can be operated by hand or using the FW 20 cart.
- STIHL 2-MIX Engine
- The new 2-MIX engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel efficient engine
- Long-life air filter system (cyclone air routing)
- The long-life air filter system with cyclone air routing ensures that 80% of dust particles are separated and transported out into the surrounding air. In turn this extends the cleaning intervals for the foam pre-filter.
- STIHL Anti-vibration system
- Buffer and spring elements reduce the transmission of engine vibrations to the operator’s arms and hands. This makes free-hand cutting much less strenuous.
- STIHL ElastoStart
- This standard or retrofitted starter grip allows smooth starting without abrupt power Peaks, making starting the machine considerably easier.
- Decompression valve
- The decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve reduces pressure in the cylinder which means less effort is required to start the engine.