Price does not include freight – please contact for a quote.
The central pivot provides a 1.22m swing which reduces fatigue on the operator by more than 40% and makes the job much quicker. Predator’s trade mark build quality and narrow access design ensures you can rely on accessing those narrow paths and getting the job done hassle free every time.
Fitted with a 25HP Kohler petrol engine as standard and a 3HP electric powered drive, this machine can get anywhere and travel up the steepest ramps with ease. The drive unit is as powerful as hydrostatic drive but in fitting it, enables to keep the machine compact, rugged and refined.
Like all Predator grinders, the P460 comes as standard with the Multi-Tip cutter wheel, which just like the rest of the models, has two leading teeth, each with four cutter tips that can be changed in under a minute. This combination allows you to get maximum performance from a smaller machine and really makes the job easier.
If you’re looking for an affordable machine that can tackle the biggest stumps with ease, look no further…
- Handle bar operated
- 3HP variable electic drive on wheels
- 25HP Kohler engine
- 355mm cutting depth
- Central pivot action base allows easy movements for the operator and less fatigue
- Folding handle for compact storage
- Compact, easily fitting down a narrow pathway for those tight jobs
- Fitted with patented Multi-Tip cutter wheel – change teeth in less than one minute
- Constructed of heavy duty materials, standard off the shelf parts