PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT PLEASE CONTACT STORE FOR QUOTE
- Little brother to the C27 model, it is a lighter, sub 750kg machine without the 360° degree turn-table.
- Powered by a GX690 Honda Engine.
- Wide Infeed Opening: 330 x 178mm (13” x 7”). Excellent for processing foliage and brushy material.
- Compact design: Maneuverable and versatile. With the inlet chute rotated over the drawbar the total length is 2600mm.
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
- Reersible, double-sided blades.
- Hydraulic Pump: Driven off the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material.
- Clutch: Easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid wheel, height adjustable.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type spring tensioned, operates with less friction, moves within 10mm of knives.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Auto feed is operator adjustable by push button, LCD
- screen displays engine RPM & hour meter.
- Finish: Media blasted surface, zinc shielded and powdercoated (Hansa green or optional colour of your choice).
- Warranty: 24 month warranty (conditions apply).
Ideal for professional use by smaller arboriculture businesses, parks & reserves, local bodies, orchards and hire centres, the C27HS is the little brother of the C27. Designed to be a lighter, sub 750kg tow. It is a fantastic option for those who demand the same powerful hydraulic feed system of the C27, but without 360° rotation for a lighter weight model suitable for towing by most vehicles. Its 7” x 13” wide feed opening pulls bushy and twisted branches with forks into the machine without effort. The Hansa electronic automatic sensor feed system takes all the hard work out of feeding this chipper. Note: auto reversing auto feed is not a standard feature on Model C27HS.