PLEASE CONTACT STORE FOR QUOTE
360 degree turntable: Allows feeding from any direction, all while still being coupled and discharging into your tow vehicle.
- Wide Infeed Opening: 330 x 178mm (13” x 7”). Excellent for processing foliage and brushy material.
- Compact design: Maneuverable and versatile. With the inlet chute rotated over the drawbar the total length is 2600mm.
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
- Hydraulic Pump: Driven off the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material.
- Clutch: Easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid wheel, height adjustable.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type spring tensioned, operates with less friction, moves within 10mm of knives.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Auto feed is operator adjustable by push button, LCD screen displays engine RPM & hour meter.
- Finish: Media blasted surface, zinc shielded and powdercoated (Hansa green or optional colour of your choice).
- Warranty: 24 month warranty (conditions apply).
- New Zealand made for New Zealand conditions.
Designed for professional use by smaller arboriculture businesses, parks & reserves, local bodies, orchards and hire centres. The powerful hydraulic feed system of the Model C27 makes it easy to process any material. Its 7” x 13” wide feed opening pulls bushy and twisted branches with forks into the machine without effort. The Hansa electronic automatic sensor feed system takes all the hard work out of feeding this chipper. Note; auto reversing auto feed is not a standard feature on Model C27.