The C13 comes in three versions – standard with optional drawbar (C13), or mounted on a road trailer (C13 RT), or powered by your tractor (C13 PTO).
Ideal for domestic and commercial use on acreage, parks and around farms by gardeners, hire companies, landscapers, groundskeepers and contractors. The C13 is very popular with orchard, olive and winery owners as well.
The Hansa C13 chips branches up to 90mm in diameter and features:
- One year warranty
- GX390 Honda petrol engine (electric start option available)
- Easy start
- Heavy duty blades
- Pneumatic wheels for easy maneuvering by hand
- Optional drawbar for easy relocation – link to a ride-on mower or quad bike
- Solid-steel casing
- Twin belt drive
- Adjustable output chute
- Similar noise output to a domestic mower
- Minimal cleaning and maintenance required
The Hansa C13 easily mulches prunings, dropped branches, palm fronds, leaves, bark, paper, cardboard, hay, dried manure and kitchen waste.