The Hansa Model C3e is an essential tool for the suburban garden, useful all year round as you do your winter pruning, spring cleanup, or trimming back in summer – plug it in, turn it on and chip away.
Useful all year round to assist with turning your winter pruning, spring clean-up, or summer trimmings into mulch and compost. The C3e chipper is the most efﬁcient way to process garden material – saving you trips to the green waste disposal while hansforming your garden at the same time. Simply plug it in, turn it on and chip away.
– One in feed chute with large opening at a convenient operating height
– Powered by 2HP single phase electric motor
– Capacity of 30mm branch diameter
– Push button start with thermal overload
– Conforms to ASNZS62841.1-2015 standard
-Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stockpile or into optional bag
– Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
– Easy access to cutting blade – remove four bolts and everything is accessible
– Easy to transport, well balanced on large solid rubber wheels
– Will handle flax, cabbage tree leaves and palm fronds without wrapping around the rotor shaft
– Quality powdercoated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion)
– 12 month warranty (extended warranty to 24 months on registration)