Just like every tool in the compact battery range our hedge trimmer is incredibly user friendly. Can trim a hedge 140 meters long on a single charge* All you have to concentrate on is making your hedges the envy of the street. It’s light weight, maneuverable, quiet (no ear protection needed), virtually vibration free and its unbelievably good at cutting hedges. Double-sided cutting blade. Innovative droplet-shaped blade geometry holds twigs more effectively in the blade. Comes with AK 10 battery and AL 101 charger as standard. *Performance example usage cutting 140m of 2 metre high hedge with AK 20 Battery
*Skin Only $279*
- Quiet operation
- The STIHL COMPACT cordless power system devices are so quiet you don’t even need ear protection.
- AL 101 charger
- Charger for the STIHL COMPACT cordless power system. With operating mode indicator (LED) and cable tie with Velcro tape. The charger can be wall mounted if required.
- Intermediate battery position in the device
- The battery can be inserted into the device in 2 stages. In the first locking stage – the intermediate position – the battery is secured in the device but does not touch the contacts in the device. In the second locking stage – the operating position – the battery is completely inserted and touches the contacts in the device.
- Blade tip protector
- The tip protector comes as standard and makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the special cutters from damage.
- Double sided cutting blades
- STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both vertically and horizontally.
- Two handed design
- The tool is easily started by activating both switches on the loop handle and the rear handle at the same time. The cutting speed is continuously variable using the rear control – for a fine and precise cut. Especially practical: the two handed design is suited for both left-handed and right-handed users.
- Hanging eye
- The hedge trimmers can also be conveniently hung up on the wall with the practical hanging eye